Revolution Semiconductor has an active and growing analogue/RF integrated circuit design team supported by an industry standard CAD and computing infrastructure. Our staff has so far worked on many and varied projects in analogue, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits.
We have design experience in MS/RF and digital CMOS technologies from 28nm to 250nm and in industry's leading BiCMOS technologies.
- ISM band Ultra-low power RF transceivers.
- UHF passive RFID transponders.
- LNAs between 900MHz to 5GHz.
- Mixers both for upconversion and downconversion of RF signals up to 4GHz.
- Ultra-low power ring oscillators.
- BiCMOS IF variable-gain amplifiers (VGA).
- RF Fixed-gain amplifiers.
- Phase-locked Loops (PLL) Clock generators.
- Clock and data recovery circuits.
- 10Gbps CMOS optical communication circuits.
- CMOS Readout integrated circuits for focal-plane arrays.
- Band-gap voltage references.
- Very-low power Xtal Oscillators.
- Sigma-delta modulators.
- Hard-disk preamplifiers.
- 12-bit SAR ADC design.