Revolution Semiconductor team has worked on many different projects, created some unique technologies and gained valuable expertise over the years. Here we would like to share some of our published or unpublished work with the IC design engineering community.
- "A 9.95–11.3-Gb/s XFP Transceiver in 0.13µm CMOS", presented in ISSCC 2006 Conference.
- "Square Root Domain'' Filter Design and Performance.
- A 9.95–11.3-Gb/s XFP Transceiver in 0.13µm CMOS, published in JSSC.
- Enhanced Efficiency Threshold-Cancellation based Rectifier for RF Energy Harvesting Applications
- Design and Measurement of RF Energy Harvesting Circuits
- Energy Efficiency Enhancement of Sub-threshold Digital CMOS