Revolution Semiconductor staff has worked on many and varied projects in analogue, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits in the past.
We have design experience in MS/RF and digital CMOS technologies from 28nm to 250nm and in the industry's leading BiCMOS technologies. Our past projects include:
- ISM band Ultra-low-power RF transceivers.
- UHF passive RFID transponders.
- LNAs between 900MHz to 5GHz.
- High-speed (2.3GHz) CMOS video buffers.
- Mixers both for upconversion and downconversion of RF signals up to 4GHz.
- Ultra-low-power ring oscillators.
- RF fixed-gain amplifiers.
- Phase-locked Loops (PLL) Clock generators.
- Clock and data recovery circuits.
- CMOS optical communication circuits.
- CMOS Readout integrated circuits for focal-plane arrays.
- Band-gap voltage references.
- Very-low power Xtal Oscillators.
- Sigma-delta modulators.
- Hard-disk preamplifiers.